The early and official weigh-ins for UFC Fight Night 134 are in the books, and all the fighters on Sunday’s card hit their marks.
In the main event, former light heavyweight champion Mauricio Rua (25-10 MMA, 9-8 UFC) takes on short-notice replacement Anthony Smith (28-13 MMA, 5-3 UFC). Smith reportedly was last to come to the scale in Germany, but was 205 pounds on the nose. “Shogun” was 206 to make the headliner official.
In the co-feature, former 205-pound title challenger Glover Teixeira (27-6 MMA, 10-4 UFC) meets another short-notice replacement in Corey Anderson (10-4 MMA, 7-4 UFC). Anderson was 204 pounds; Teixeira came in at 206.
The early weigh-ins took place at the UFC host hotel in Hamburg, Germany. Unlike many UFC shows, there is no ceremonial weigh-in event for fans later today. UFC Fight Night 134 takes place Sunday at Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Germany, and it airs on FS1 following early prelims on UFC Fight Pass.
The fullUFC Fight Night 134 weigh-in results includeds:
MAIN CARD (FS1, 2 p.m. ET)
- Mauricio Rua (206) vs. Anthony Smith (205)
- Corey Anderson (204) vs. Glover Teixeira (206)
- Abu Azaitar (185) vs. Vitor Miranda (185)
- Stefan Struve (264) vs. Marcin Tybura (246)
- Danny Roberts (169) vs. David Zawada (171)
- Marc Diakiese (155) vs. Nasrat Haqparast (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, noon ET)
- Damir Hadzovic (155) vs. Nick Hein (153)
- Bartosz Fabinski (170) vs. Emil Meek (170)
- Nad Narimani (146) vs. Khalid Taha (145)
- Justin Ledet (204) vs. Aleksandar Rakic (206)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 10:30 a.m. ET)
- Manny Bermudez (135) vs. Davey Grant (135)
- Jeremy Kimball (204) vs. Darko Stosic (205)
- Pingyuan Liu (136) vs. Damian Stasiak (133)