The latest edition of Being the Elite is actually called ‘Being the Inner Circle’, because Chris Jericho’s group have taken over.
– The video opens with Leva Bates reading a book to Ortiz, Santana and Sammy Guevara. They reveal that in the past week they’ve learned ‘don’t kidnap people’ and take a selfie together.
– The three make fun of Being the Elite, which Guevara feels ‘fell off when AEW started.’
– Jake Hager is editing the episode in real time, but doesn’t seem to take criticism well.
– They even have their own mailbag. Jake Hager is asked when he’ll wrestle but he doesn’t answer.
– As they debate doing another episode next week, Santana teases doing a magic trick. Instead, Nick Jackson magically appears and causes Santana to wear a Young Bucks t-shirt. The Inner Circle run away, and Brandon Cutler later finds the camera.