ONE Championship 67 saw the crowning on a new champion.In Saturday’s “One Championship 67: Kings of Courage” headliner, which streamed as an online pay-per-view from Jakarta Convention Center in Jakarta, Indonesia, Xiong Jing Nan (11-1) claimed the inaugural women’s strawweight championship with a solid performance over Tiffany Teo (7-1).
The 30-year-old Chinese fighter picked up her third straight knockout win after battering and ultimately dropping Teo in the fourth round.
Check out the highlights above.In the co-headliner, Stefer Rahardian (7-0) remained undefeated with a decision victory over fellow flyweight Muhammad Imran (5-2).Also on the card, Sunoto Peringkat (7-3) tapped out featherweight Rin Saroth (2-4) with a second-round keylock, and Victorio Senduk (3-0) scored a comeback win over 145-pounder Yohan Mulia Legowo (8-7).And in non-MMA action, veteran Shinya Aoki tapped out Marat Gafurov with a rear-naked choke in a special grappling match.
MAIN CARD (Online pay-per-view, 10 a.m. ET)
- Xiong Jing Nan def. Tiffany Teo via TKO (punches) Round 4, 2:17 to win inaugural women’s strawweight title
- Stefer Rahardian def. Muhammad Imran via unanimous decision
- Sunoto Peringkat def. Rin Saroth Round 2, 2:07
MAIN CARD (Twitter, 9 a.m. ET)
- Yusup Saadulaev def. Masakazu Imanari via unanimous decision
- Victorio Senduk def. Yohan Mulia Legowo via TKO (punches) Round 2, 0:57
PRELIMINARY CARD (Twitter, 7:45 a.m. ET)
- Riski Umar def. Arnold Batubara via TKO (punches) Round 1, 4:20Rene Catalan def. Xuewen Peng via TKO (punches) Round 2, 4:22Priscilla Hertati Lumban Gaol def. Audreylaura Boniface via TKO (punches) Round 1, 3:23