– As previously reported, Stephen Amell actually got into the ring for the main event at last night’s ROH Survival of the Fittest event, teaming with the Bullet Club (Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks) to defeat The Addiction, Scorpio Sky, and Flip Gordon. Here are all the results from Night One of the event, courtesy of WrestlingInc.com. There are also some photos of Amell at the event and a clip of him performing the Indytaker finisher.
Night one of Survival of the Fittest took place in San Antonio yesterday with Silas Young, Shane Taylor, and Punishment Martinez winning their tournament matches to advance to the six-man elimination finals. Star of Arrow, Stephen Amell was the host of the event and even got involved during the main event, performing an IndyTaker, which you can see in the video below. Amell was also named the newest member of the Bullet Club, wearing a “Vigilante Club” shirt, which is already being sold at Pro Wrestling Tees.
Below are the full results from Night One:
* Cheeseburger defeated Jastin Taylor
* Silas Young defeated Josh Woods (SOTF Tournament Match)
* Shane Taylor defeated Beer City Bruiser (SOTF Tournament Match)
* Punishment Martinez defeated Jay Lethal (SOTF Tournament Match)
* The Kingdom (Matt Taven, TK O’Ryan and Vinny Marseglia) defeated Search and Destroy (Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin and Jonathan Gresham)
* Deonna Purrazzo defeated Britt Baker
* Esfinge and Rey Cometa defeated The Dawgs (Rhett Titus and Will Ferrara)
* Kenny King (c) defeated Joey Ryan (ROH World Television Championship)
* Dalton Castle defeated Marty Scurll
* Bullet Club (Cody, Kenny Omega, Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) (with Stephen Amell) defeated The Addiction (Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian), Scorpio Sky, and Flip Gordon
The Bullet Club pic.twitter.com/7SQCPOY55a
— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) November 18, 2017
— James (@blowcastle) November 18, 2017