Bellator 202 fighters today made weight and are set for Friday’s event.
The main-card and preliminary-card fighters today tipped the scales ahead of the Paramount-televised event, which takes place WinStar World Casino and Resort in Thackerville, Okla.
Among those weighing were women’s featherweight champion Julia Budd (11-2 MMA, 5-0 BMMA) and challenger Talita Nogueira (7-0 MMA, 1-0 BMMA). Budd weighed 144.1 for the title fight, and Nogueira was 144.3.
Bantamweight co-headliners Eduardo Dantas (20-5 MMA, 10-3 BMMA) and Michael McDonald (18-4 MMA, 1-0 BMMA) also came in under the 136-pound limit.
The full Bellator 202 weigh-in results included:
MAIN CARD (Paramount, 9 p.m. ET)
- Champ Julia Budd (144.1) vs. Talita Nogueira (144.3) for women’s featherweight title
- Eduardo Dantas (135.5) vs. Michael McDonald (135.6)
- Chris Honeycutt (185.6) vs. Leo Leite (184.3)
- Ernest James (261.1) vs. Valentin Moldavsky (232.9)
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie, 7 p.m. ET)
- Jon Hill (144.1) vs. Rudy Schaffroth (252.4)
- Fernando Gonzalez (170.7) vs. Tyler Ingram (169.9)
- Veta Arteaga (125.7) vs. Emily Ducote (125)
- Yaroslav Amosov (170.2) vs. Gerald Harris (170.5)
- Will Morris (155.5) vs. Charles Williams (153.6)
- Luis Erives (155.9) vs. Nation Gibrick (155.3)
- Daniel Carey (145.4) vs. Aaron Webb (144.7)
- Steve Kozola (154.6) vs. Ryan Walker (155.9)