Big Time Wrestling
Saturday, March 8, 2014
Oxford Hills Comprehensive High School
South Paris, Maine
Owners/Promoters: Terry Allen and Steve Perkins
Ring Announcer: Shawn O.
Referees: Kevin Quinn, Sal Giliberto, and Joe Gleetz
1. Zach Gowen defeated Judomaster Benny Juxx.
2. "The Scufflin' Hillbilly" Cousin Larry defeated Mr. T.A.
3. Reby Sky defeated Adorable Danny Miles in an intergender match.
4. Vader defeated John "The Bomb" Bryar.
5. Bam Shaw defeated Brandino Davis.
6. Heavyweight Champion Flex Armstrong defeated "The Ladies Man" Gregory
Edwards (with "The One Man Thrill Ride" Jimmy Preston by disqualification due
to outside interference.
7. Heavyweight Champion Flex Armstrong & Matt Hardy defeated The Modern Day
Savages ("The Ladies Man" Gregory Edwards & "The One Man Thrill Ride" Jimmy
"The One Man Thrill Ride" Jimmy Preston interfered in the championship match,
attacking Flex Armstrong which led to the disqualification. Matt Hardy got
involved and made a challenge to The Modern Day Savages, which they accepted.
March 21: Plymouth Memorial Hall in Plymouth, Massachusetts
March 22: Webster Town Hall in Webster, Massachusetts
April 11: Jonas Salk Middle School in Wantagh, New York
April 25: Ford City High School in Ford City, Pennsylvania
April 26: Jaffa Shrine in Altoona, Pennsylvania
October 9: Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium in Spartanburg, South Carolina
October 11: Prince George High School in Prince George, Virginia
*Cards, champions, event locations/venues, and talent subject to change for
any reason at any time*
*No Refunds or Exchanges*
*Should an event be postponed, tickets will be honored at rescheduled date.*
*Should an event be cancelled, ticket holder will receive a full refund.*