Big Time Wrestling
Friday, March 7, 2014
Saint Michael's Hall
Owners/Promoters: Terry Allen and Steve Perkins
Ring Announcer: "Your Pal" Tommy Santos
Referees: Kevin Quinn and Sal Giliberto
1. Nick Shepherd defeated "The Brand New Bad" Todd Hanson.
2. Reby Sky defeated Jasmin.
3. Zach Gowen defeated Judomaster Benny Juxx.
4. Vader defeated Aaron Amadeous.
5. Mr. T.A. defeated Adorable Danny Miles in a Lynn Street Fight.
6. The Modern Day Savages ("The Ladies Man" Gregory Edwards & "The One Man
Thrill Ride" Jimmy Preston) survived a four-team elimination match over Big
Bear Matoush & Diamondback Jack Maverick, "The Scufflin' Hillbilly" Cousin
Larry & Brandino Davis, and Mike Vanity & Leo Cambria.
7. Heavyweight Champion Flex Armstrong defeated Matt Hardy, Slyck Wagner
Brown, and Bam Shaw in a Fatal Four Way match to retain the championship.
Upcoming scheduled BTW events:
March 21: Plymouth Memorial Hall in Plymouth, Massachusetts
March 22: Webster Town Hall in Webster, Massachusetts
April 11: Jonas Salk Middle School in Wantagh, New York
April 25: Ford City High School in Ford City, Pennsylvania
April 26: Jaffa Shrine in Altoona, Pennsylvania
October 9: Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium in Spartanburg, South Carolina
October 11: Prince George High School in Prince George, Virginia
*Cards, champions, event locations/venues, and talent subject to change for
any reason at any time*
*No Refunds or Exchanges*
*Should an event be postponed, tickets will be honored at rescheduled date.*
*Should an event be cancelled, ticket holder will receive a full refund.*