Ex-CZW Owner's Son In Bad Shape, Vickie Chat, Martinez
Partial Source: Pwinsider
-- As a reminder, Vickie Guerrero will participate in a live chat with fans on MyVickieGuerrero.com Thursday from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. MST.
-- Ex-CZW owner and main eventer John Zandig's son has reportedly lost both his legs and is in critical condition following an accident in Camden, New Jersey. John Corson Jr., 29, was struck by a freight train early this morning. At this time, there's no word as to why he was on the tracks.
-- FWE has announced the following matches for their show this weekend. It takes place Saturday in New York City:
* Tommy Dreamer vs. Charlie Haas
* Tara vs. MariaKanellis in FWE Women's Title Tournament bout
* Brooke Tessmacher vs. Winter in another FWE Women's tournament bout.
* Big Daddy V in the first bout I've heard of him working in quite awhile vs. Malta the Damager in a Tables Match
* Tri-Borough Champion Damien Darling vs. Johnny Knockout
* TNA star Jessie Godderz (CBS Reality TV Big Brother cast member) vs. Jay Santana.
* Diamond Inc. vs EJ Risk & VSK
* The Midnight Sensations vs Bandido & Azrieal
Jay Lethal, Mike Bennett, Matt Taven and Wes Draven are also set for the show.
-- Former WWE Diva Shelly Martinez appears as Batgirl for a video shoot. Footage was shot at a genuine batcave in Hollywood, California.